XData Syntax and Keywords
This reference describes the syntax and keywords that apply to an XData block. Keywords (also known as class attributes) generally affect the compiler.
See “XData Blocks” for links to general information on defining XData blocks.
See the Table of Contents for a complete list of structures and keywords that apply to specific class members.
- Syntax of XData Blocks in Class Definitions – Describes the structure of an XData block. See XData Blocks for links to general information on defining XData blocks.
- Internal – Specifies whether this XData block is internal (not displayed in the class documentation). Note that the class documentation does not currently display XData at all.
- MimeType – Specifies the MIME type of the XData block.
- SchemaSpec – Specifies the XML schema against which this XData block can be validated.
- XMLNamespace – Specifies the XML namespace to which an XData block belongs.