datatype class Ens.DataType.ManagedAlertAction
ODBC Type: VARCHAR
Datatype class for actions that update a Ens.Alerting.ManagedAlert.
Values are as follows:
- 1 - Assign to a different owner
- 2 - Change the Open status
- 4 - Change Escalation Level
- 8 - Change Next Action Time
- 16 - Send a notification for a Managed Alert
- 32 - Log an action to indicate that the alert reoccurred
Values up to 512 (inclusive) are reserved for use by InterSystems IRIS.
User extensions should use 1024 and greater.
parameter MAXVAL = 63;
Note that bits up
parameter MINVAL = 0;
The minimum allowed logical value for the data type.
classmethod GetText(pAction As %Integer = 0, pSep As %String = " | ")
Helper method to represent the action using localised text.
classmethod IsValid(%val As %RawString)
Check that the value is valid.