SOAP Generic Service that can validate the signature and timestamps on a SAML token
This is a Business Service class.
The associated Adapter class is EnsLib.SOAP.InboundAdapter.
Can't do grace period without an OnTask loop
Comma separated list of attributes to record for statistics.
The attribute names are case sensitive.
Location of a file containing certificates that can be used to verify the signatures on received SAML tokens. The file should contain one or more trusted X.509 certificates in PEM-encoded format. These certificates should complete a 'chain of trust' from the signatures contained in the SAML tokens to a trusted root Certificate Authority. If empty and the 'mgr' directory contains a 'iris.cer' file then that file will be used.
Specifies types of Assertion validation to perform on
If 1 is specified it is equivalent to 'tarvo'. When checking the NotBefore/NotOnOrAfter time conditions the default clock skew allowance is 90 seconds.
- t - must contain a signed SAML token
- a - token must contain an Assertion
- u - token must contain an unsigned Assertion. If not found the error text is "No Unsigned Assertion".
- If both a and u are specified then either a signed or unsigned assertion needs to be present.
- s - combine with u - if unsigned assertions exist the s requires them be a children of signed elements. Note: The Assertion might be wrapped in a structure that does not follow from schema.
- r - require Assertions to contain NotBefore/NotOnOrAfter time conditions
- v - verify Assertion signatures using a Trusted X.509 certificate and, if present, NotBefore/NotOnOrAfter conditionsIf option 'u' is specified and 'v' NotBefore/NotOnOrAfter conditions will also be checked.
- o - validate other signed nodes within the assertion such as TimeStamp. Signed reference elements with attribute name of ID or Id will be searched for.
To change the skew allowance Set ^Ens.Config("SAML","ClockSkew",<ConfigName>) for a specific item or ^Ens.Config("SAML","ClockSkew") for all items using this validation to the desired number of seconds.
Set to -1 to prevent NotBefore/NotOnOrAfter condition checking for the relevant item or items.
This does not validate the XML schema used for the SAML token.
Return non-zero to prevent default validation of the message (if any);
Convert to lower case, with inverse spec chars converted to upper case