index class %iFind.Index.Analytic extends %iFind.Index.Semantic
This index class is a more advanced version of %iFind.Index.Semantic, leveraging even more output of the iKnow engine. In addition to the core semantic information (entities and attributes), this index type will also save path, proximity and dominance information.
If the IFINDMAPPINGS index is set to 1 (the default for this type of index), the following additional SQL projections will be generated:
- [class_name]_[index_name]_Path: stores the entities making up a path in each record as individual rows. See also %iFind.Index.AbstractPath.
- [class_name]_[index_name]_PathVal: stores the entities making up a path in each record as a list. See also %iFind.Index.AbstractPathVal.
- [class_name]_[index_name]_Prox: stores the proximity score for each pair of entities in each record. See also %iFind.Index.AbstractProximity.
- [class_name]_[index_name]_Dom: stores the dominance information for each entity in each record. See also %iFind.Index.AbstractDominance.
parameter RANKERCLASS = "%iFind.Rank.Analytic";
When this parameter is set to 1, additional SQL projections will be created upon compiling the class. These are accessible as read-only tables in a package named [package_name]_[class_name] and have names starting with [class_name]_[index_name] (which can be overridden through IFINDADVANCEDSQLPREFIX).
By default, the following mappings are generated for an %iFind.Index.Minimal index:
- [class_name]_[index_name]_WordRec: stores which words appear in each record in this index. See also %iFind.Index.AbstractWordRec.
Additional classes will be generated automatically, based on your index class and parameters. See the class reference for subclasses for more details.
The %iFind.Rank.Abstract implementation to use for ranking search results using the auto-generated rank SQL procedure "[package name].[class name]_[index name]Rank"