This class defines some common statistical functions to use in DeepSee
The Following tags are defined here:
- <dsstat:variance> Takes two attributes:
- sourceProperty. Defines a measure that represents variance for the source property defined.
- stderr possible values
true/false. If true then another measure representing standard error of the mean is added.
- <dsstat:regression> Creates 3 measures for simple linear regression between two properties.
Takes two attributes:
- LivingAreaValue Correlation
- LivingAreaValue Slope
- LivingAreaValue Intercept
This class has no methods or properties.
parameter TRANSFORMXSL = "Statistics";
This paramter is used to transform original cube definition. If it is defined in subcalss then the cube definition is piped through XSLT transformation. XSL is taken from XData block named in this paramter.